Illegal activities, acts of malice, breach of internal policies* and conflict of interest have a negative effect on our workplace.
By reporting corporate wrongdoings you can help us ensure our people are safe and secure in our work environment and you may also help us save money by eliminating fraud, dishonesty and other corporate wrongdoings.
If you see or suspect something wrong namely:
- Illegal activities, such as
- Fraudulent transactions such as forging applications, performing fraudulent withdrawals of CPF monies, abetting the avoidance of CPF contributions
- Unauthorized access and/or disclosure of information pertaining to CPF schemes, policies and members
- Aiding and abetting any such illegal activities
- Acts of Malice, such as deliberate actions causing harm to the Board's property or reputation
- Breach of internal policies*, such as Government Instruction Manuals (IMs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and internal policies
- Conflict of interest, for example, where a staff is aware that a family member is in a business relationship with CPFB, and does not disclose it to CPFB
Don't turn a blind eye, report it and help make Central Provident Fund Board (CPFB) a safe, fair and honest place to work.
* Applicable for CPFB staff only